Know a youngster whose favorite questions are ‘Why?” and “How?”
(best for ages 8-14) 10AM – 1PM Saturday
Note: Please be accompanied by a responsible adult (adult need not purchase an admission but is expected to supervise their child)
- Learn to solder a badge (A new type this year) with a soldering iron.
- Learn about electrical resistance / conductance and play with a makey makey! ( the invention kit for everyone)
- Learn how some props in magic tricks work!
- Learn how to tie balloon animals!
- Paint some mini-figures!
- Build with tons of Legos!
- Play computer games and more!
The activities will be a choose your own pace and station over the course of the day rather than a classroom type environment.